[ Site Terms ]
This website is owned by DuluxGroup (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 67 000 049 427), 1956 Dandenong Road, Clayton, 3168, Australia.
If you use this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website.
1. All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by DuluxGroup. This copyright is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
2. Subject to paragraph 3, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published or framed within another website without DuluxGroup's prior written permission.
3. DuluxGroup grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
Trade Mark Statement
All trade marks, service marks, trade names, branding and get-up (trade dress) on this website belong to DuluxGroup or its licensors. DuluxGroup does not give you any licence or right to use them. Please note that DuluxGroup has now completed its demerger from the Orica Group of companies. This means that DuluxGroup is responsible for all of the products manufactured by DuluxGroup, notwithstanding that some products manufactured by DuluxGroup may still contain an Orica trade mark on their label. If you have any questions or complaints regarding such products, please contact DuluxGroup on 1800 073 530 or email email@example.com . Address: 1956 Dandenong Rd, Clayton, Victoria 3168.
1. This website has been compiled by DuluxGroup on the basis of current general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, DuluxGroup disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions contained in this information or any failure to update or correct this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary.
2. Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation or any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. DuluxGroup makes no representations or warranties that use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
3. DuluxGroup makes no representation that the products displayed on this website are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Display of any product does not constitute an offer or undertaking by DuluxGroup.
4. DuluxGroup makes this website and its contents available on an "as is" basis. DuluxGroup makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, DuluxGroup disclaims any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website, including without limitation the information on this website, products referred to on this website and any email correspondence between you and DuluxGroup.
5. Nothing contained on this website amounts to an invitation to deal in shares or other securities issued by DuluxGroup or its related bodies corporate. Please seek independent professional advice before making a decision to invest in DuluxGroup or its related bodies corporate.
Limitation of Liability
1. The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. DuluxGroup, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website by email.
2. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
1. DuluxGroup permits linking to this website, provided that the full html page is loaded. Any such links must not incorporate DuluxGroup's trademarks or service marks, and must not be used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect the reputation of DuluxGroup or its related bodies corporate.
2. Information on this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. DuluxGroup does not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
3. DuluxGroup does not warrant that information on any third party websites is free from computer viruses or any defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does DuluxGroup authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
4. DuluxGroup disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links to third party websites.
When you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed (ie, the referring URL) and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and DuluxGroup will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity.
It is also possible that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is logging your activity while you visit our site. This is obviously beyond the control of Dulux Group.
While DuluxGroup employs advanced data encryption technology when interfacing with its customers, suppliers and other partners, users should be aware that there is a minimal inherent risk in transmitting any data electronically. This risk is inherent in all Internet dealings. To read Duluxgroup's Privacy Statement please click here.
1. It is DuluxGroup's policy not to accept information from third parties, which is confidential or proprietary. If you wish to retain the confidentiality of your material, do not submit it to us via email or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify DuluxGroup, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to DuluxGroup via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trademark infringement and breaches of the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
2. If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Victoria, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
3. If the information on this website is translated into or presented in languages other than English, the English version of that information will be authoritative in relation to any disputes regarding its interpretation.